1. National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture- SRF: 22 posts; Pay: Rs. 16000 p.m.; Qualification: M.Sc in Plant Physiology/ Botany/ Life Science/ M.Sc in Horticulture/ Agronomy / M.Sc in Agri. Entomology / M.Sc in Agriculture Microbiology/ Microbiology / M.Sc in Plant Pathology; Experience in relevant research techniques and knowledge of computers is desirable. Walk In on 18th - 20th January 2011.
2. National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture- RA: 14 posts; Salary: For M.Sc holders - Rs 23,000/- and for Ph.D holders - Rs 24,000/-. Qualification: M.Sc in Plant Physiology/ Botany / Life Science + 2 years experience OR Ph.D in Plant physiology/ Botany/ Life Science/ M.Sc (Horticulture)/ Agronomy with 2 years experience or Ph.D in Hort./ Agronomy/ Plant Breeding / M.Sc in Entomology with 2 years experience or Ph.D in Entomology/ M.Sc in Pl. Pathology with 2 years experience or Ph.D in Pl. Pathology/ B.E. Electronics with 2 years experience/ Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) with 2 years experience in data downloading and analysis. Walk In on 18th - 20th January 2011
3. Technical Assistant -1 post: Salary: Rs 8,000/- Candidates should have Graduation with experience in data handling in computer and working knowledge of MS Word, Power-point, Excel and Photoshop is desirable. Walk in on 20th January
4. Skilled Assistant - 6 posts: Pay: Rs. 6000. Qualification: SSLC with JOC in Horticulture and experience in Field work / SSLC with knowledge on Computer Basics and Data CAD. Walk in on 20th January
5. Data Entry Operator - 1 post; Pay: Rs. 6000, Qualification: SSLC with experience in Data entry. Walk in on 20th January
Details of post specific qualifications, experience, age limits and other conditions available on http://www.iihr.ernet.in/frmViewNews.aspx?NewsID=50 .
Address: IIHR, Hessaraghatta lake post, Bangalore- 560089. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ; web site : http://www.iihr.ernet.in; Phone: 28466353/ 28466471