1. Inspectors Food and Supplies: 330 posts (SC-153, ESM- 141, Sportsman- 23, PH-13); Pay Scale: Rs. 5910- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800; Applicants age muste be between 18-37 years as on 31-01-2011. Eligibility / Qualification: Applicants must be Graduates in any discipline. They should have undergone 120 hours course with working experience in the use of computers.
Written examination consist of 150 questions from following sections:
1. Language Proficiency: 25 questions (Punjabi - 13 questions; English- 12 questions)
2. General Knowledge: 25 questions
3. Mental Ability: 50 questions
4. Mathematical Skills: 50 questions (Questions will be at the Matriculation level)
There will be a 1/4 negative marking for each wrong answer. Application fee is Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC, No fee from Ex-Serviceman). Fee has to be paid in the form of DD/ Pay Order/ Bankers Cheque/ Postal Order in favour of 'Director, Food and Civil Supplies' and payable at Chandigarh. Applicants should write their name and addresses on the back side of the DD / PO etc.
Candidates have to apply in the prescribed application format available on the website www.foodsuppb.nic.in. Filled in application forms should reach office of 'Director, Food and Civil Supplies Department, Punjab, Jeevandeep Building (LIC), Sector-17-B, Chandigarh'. Last date for receipt of filled in applications is 21-02-2011