Applications are invited for various positions at block, district and state level positions in JEEViKA, BRLP (Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project). BRLP is a project of Govt. of Bihar assisted by the World Bank for the women empowerment. Working Professionals with fresh and innovative ideas and enthusiasm can apply for the following openings with JEEViKA. Government employees and those employed with PSUs/ Banks, retired officials are also encouraged to apply. Candidates have to apply online only through www.sids.co.in/brlp . Following are details of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:
District Level Vacancies:
1. Training Manager: 4 posts; UR-1 anticipated, SC-1, EBC-1, BC-1
2. Finance Manager: 4 posts; UR-1 anticipated, SC-2, EBC-1
3. Training Officer: 9 posts; UR-5, SC-2, EBC-1, BC-1
4. Manager - (Manager Microfinance/ Manager Livelihoods/ Manager Social Development/Manager – Communication/ Manager – Monitoring and Evaluation) : 15 posts (UR-3, ST-1, SC-5, EBC-3, BCW-1, BC-2).
State Level vacancies:
1. Project Associates : 4 posts (SC – 2, EBC – 1, UR -1 (Anticipated)
Block level vacancies:
1. Block Project Manager : 11 posts (UR-3, SC-4, EBC-2, BC-2)
2. Livelihoods Specialist: 17 posts (UR-7, SC-5, EBC-3, BCW-1, BC-1)
Last date for receipt of application: 16th March 2011. Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society issued this advertisement. Interested candidates can view www.sids.co.in/brlp or www.brlp.in/jobs.career.php for details such as job profiles, eligibility criteria, pay package and other terms and conditions. Details of the project are available on www.brlp.in and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuEseUtka4A.