Department of Ayush, Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers (Ayurveda) and Medical Officer (Homoeo) in the Department of Ayush. Selected candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs. 18030 - 43630 along with other allowances. Following are details of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:
1. Medical Officer: 254 Posts (Zone 1: 29, Zone 2 : 52, Zone 3: 59, Zone 4: 43; Zone 5: 26; Zone 6: 45)
2. Medical Officer : 108 posts (Zone 1: 21, Zone 2 : 29, Zone 3: 15, Zone 4: 23; Zone 5: 11; Zone 6: 9)
Eligibility and Qualifications: Applicants should have a BAMS degree for the posts of Medical Officer (Ayur) and BHMS degree for the posts of Medical Officer (Homoeopathy). Candidate must be a registered medical practitioner as per the laws in Andhra Pradesh. Applicants age must be below 43 years for OCs, below 47 years for BC/SC / ST candidates as on 1st July 2011.
Interested candidates can apply online only through ayush.cgg.gov.in. Candidates should pay the application fee Rs. 60 in any of the AP Online centers. Print outs of filled in application forms should be sent along with relevant documents to The Commissioner, Department of Ayush, 5th Floor, APGLI Building, Tilak Road, Abids, Hyderabad'.
1. Start of Online application: 10th June 2011
2. Close of online registration: 25th June 2011
3. Last date for the receipt of application print outs along with required documents: 30th June 2011
For any clarifications regarding online application, you can call at 040 - 24758409.