Updated on 26th March 2012: CCLA has released VRO and VRA Exam Results of all the districts. The VRO and VRA Results of five districts (Warangal, Nellore, Adilabad, Nizamabad and Mahaboobnagar)also announced on 26th March 2012. District wise results and list of selected candidates also available. Earlier to this the Election Commission has ordered the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh not to release results of VRO exam till 25th March 2012.
Updated on 17-01-2012: Revenue Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued supplementary notification with new dates for the recruitment of VRO (Village Revenue Officers) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistants) posts in the state of AP. Candidates have to apply online in the prescribed proforma through official website http://ccla.cgg.gov.in till 18th January 2012. Last date for the payment of fee is 17-01-2012. More details such as roster points, reservations, pay scale, vacancies, selection procedure, model papers and questions and age limits are available below. Selection will be based on written examination consists o questions from General Studies, Arithmetic Skills and logical skills along with 30 questions rural issues and life style. Apart from these, the Govt. of AP is in the process of issuing notifications for various other recruitmentns like MEOs, DPROs, DyEO, and Excise Constables .
Update on 30th November 2011: It is decided by the government that objective written test will be conducted for VRO and VRA posts instead of interviews. There will be no weightage for intermediate and 10th class marks. Qualifications will remain the same as prescribed earlier. Written examination will be for 100 marks and questions will be in objective multiple choice type with four choices. The Govt. is yet to decide on modalities of written test. The APPSC or JNTU Hyderabad is likely to be given the responsibility of conducting test. Question paper pattern, exam structure, sections in the question paper and duration of the test will be updates here soon.
Important Dates (Revised Schedule:
Revised Schedule of VRO and VRA Recruitment 2012:
1) Issue of Supplementary Notification by District Collectors calling for applications (Common notification for VROs and VRAs): 09-01-2012
2) Last date of payment of Fee through online: 17-01-2012 (05:00 PM)
3) Last date for receipt of applications online: 18-01-2012 (05:00 PM)
4) Downloading of Hall tickets from Website: 27-01-2012 to 10-2-2012 (5:00 PM)
5) Conduct of Written Test for VROs : 19-02-2012 FN (10 am to 12 Noon)
6) Written Test for VRAs: 19-02-2012 AN (3 pm to 5 pm)
7) Declaration of Results : 12-03-2012
8) Issue of Appointment Orders Collectors / Tahsildars: By 24-03-2012
1) VRO (Village Revenue Officers): 1172 posts; Pay Scale : Rs. 7740 - 23040. Eligibility is pass in Intermediate in any group. Those selected for VRO posts can reside in any area of the concerned district. Age should be between 18-34 years. SC, ST and BC candidates will get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
2) VRA (Village Revenue Assistants) : 6063 posts; Pay Scale: Rs. 3000 Honorarium. Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in 10th Class / SSC. Local candidates only can apply for the concerned villages. Age: 18-35 years. relaxations apply as per the rules.
Exam Pattern and Model Questions: Question paper will be for 100 marks. There will be objective multiple choice questions from General Knowledge (60 questions -60 marks. Out of these 60, 30 questions will be from issues related to villages.), Arithmetic (30 questions -30 marks) and Logical Reasoning (10 questions - 10 marks).
Following are details of some of the upcoming recruitment notifications to be released by the UPSC and State Governments during 2011- 2012. Details such as eligibility, application procedure, Examination pattern etc will be provided after the release of respective notifications. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is gearing up for massive recruitments in various departments. The Government is gearing up to fill about 1,16,000 vacancies in Education, Police, Health, Excise, Revenue and Engineering Departments. Here are latest updates of these recruitments:
Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) recruitment: The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh will fill up 6063 Village Revenur Assistants posts very soon. Details of posts, district wise vacancies, eligibility and selection procedure are also available for these posts. Scroll down below for latest update on 2nd August 2011.
Village Revenue Officers (VRO) : The Government of AP is likely to recruit 1564 Village Revenue Officers (VROs)in the pay scale of Rs. 7740 - 23040. Eligibility is pass in 10th Class. Selection will be through written examination which contains questions on general knowledge. Update is available at the end of this post.
Degree College Lecturers on Contract Basis: Collegiate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh has issued orders to renew the appointment / recruitment of Contract Lecturers in Degree Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Depart of Higher Education will recruit 1766 posts on contract basis through this orders. New candidates will be recruited for the new vacancies.
Posts in BC Welfare Department: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned 154 additions posts to supervise the activities of various post metric scholarships for BC students in the state. Vacancies are available in the levels of director, district and field workers. Details of new posts are Additional Director - 1 post; Joint Directors - 3 posts; Deputy Directors - 11 posts; Assistant BC Welfate Officers - 35 posts; Superintendents - 26 posts; Senior Assistants - 29 posts and Junior Assistants - 49 posts. Notification for the recruitment of these posts will be released soon.
1. Hostel Welfare Officers Grade 2: The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh will release notification to fill up 300 posts of Hostel Welfare Officers in BC Social Welfare Hostels located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility for these posts is Graduation along with B.Ed. Selection will be through Written Examination. Pay Scale for these jobs in Rs. 10900 - 31550.
2. Village Revenue Officers (VRO) : The Government of AP is likely to recruit 1564 Village Revenue Officers (VROs) in the pay scale of Rs. 7740 - 23040. Eligibility is pass in 10th Class. Selection will be through written examination which contains questions on general knowledge.
3. Police Constables (PC): AP State Police Recruitment Board is proposed to recruit 15000 police constables for the requirements in Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of AP. Intermediate qualified candidates are eligible for these jobs. Selection will be based on physical test, written test and medical examination. Pay Scale for Police Constables is Rs. 8440 - 24950.
4. Vacancies in Village Panchayat Services: The government is contemplating to recruit 40000 candidates for various vacancies available in Andhra Pradesh Village Panchayat Services. Vacancies are available in the positions of Panchayat Development Officers, Junior Engineers, Accountants cum Data Entry Operators, Assistant Extension Officers etc. It is estimated that there are 250 vacancies in the Extension Officers posts. Eligibility: Graduation / Intermediate / SSC.
5. Excise Constables Posts : The Govt. of AP will be recruiting Excise Constables after a long time. There will be about 1500 posts for which notification is likely to be announced very soon. Tenth Class passed candidates are eligible for these jobs. Selection will be through Physical Test and Written Examination.
6. Junior Assistants and Computer Operators: There are about 1000 vacancies of Junior Assistants, Typist cum Computer Operators in the Department of Revenue, Govt. of AP, for which notification is yet to be released. Qualification for these posts is pass in Intermediate / 10th class.
7. Municipal Jobs: About 4500 posts are lying vacant in Municipalities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These posts will be filled very soon as the Govt. has to release schedule of elections for Municipalities. Vacancies are available in the positions of Assistant Executive Engineers, Accountants, Junior Assistants etc. Eligibility is Engineering Degree / Commerce Graduates / Pass in 10th Class (Based on the post).
8. UPSC Central Police Forces (AC) Examination 2011: UPSC will release this notification on 18th June 2011 and exam will be conducted on 9th October 2011. The Official notification has come out and details are available in another post.
9. UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2011: This will be conducted from 29th October 2011.
10. UPSC - IES / ISS Examination 2011: Notification will be released on 30th July 2011. Last date for the receipt of applications is 29th August 2011 and exam will be held on 3rd December 2011.
11. UPSC Geologists Examination 2011: Notification will come out on 13th August 2011 and applications will be received till 19th September 2011. Examination will be conducted on 3rd December 2011.
Update on 12th November 2011: The Govt. of AP has finalized the educational qualifications required for VRO and VRA posts as prescribed by Cabinet Sub-Committee. For VRO jobs, candidates should have qualified in Intermediate. Pass in 10th class / SSC is the minimum qualification / eligibility for VRA posts. Mandal will be taken as a criteria for the selection of candidates. Gazette notification will be released on 15th November 2011 with all these details and recruitment notification may be announced in due course of time. The Government is yet to take decision on conducting interviews for these posts.
Latest Update on VRO and VRA Recruitment (2nd August 2011):
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has formed a sub- committee with a group of ministers under the chairmanship of N. Raghuveera Reddy to oversee the recruitment process of Village Revenue Officers and Village Revenue Assistants. The sub committee has decided to complete the recruitment process for all the 9000 vacant posts by the end of August 2011. They have also recommended Collectors and RDOs of all the districts in the state to speed up the recruitment process.
The sub committee has disclosed that the education qualification for the VRO posts will be pass in Intermediate Examination and the qualification for VRA posts will be SSC / Tenth Class. There will be no written examination for any posts. Selection of the candidates will be based on marks in the qualifying examinations (Inter / 10th Class). Reservations will be followed as per the rules. Weightage of 85 marks will be allotted for marks in the qualifying exam, reservation, local status and other standards. Remaining 15 marks will be for performance in interviews. The entire recruitment process will be conducted at the district level only and district collector will act as Chairan of the District Selection Committee.