Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commissions (APPSC), Hyderabad has announced recruitment notification to fill up SC/ ST Backlog vacancies in various government department under Special Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online only through www.apspsc.gov.in after paying the required fee at AP Online centers or as SBI challan. Following are details of posts and application procedure:
1. Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service (Under Group-I Services): SC-1(L); ST-1(L); Age limit: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 16,150- 42,590
2. Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining Service: 1 post (SC (W)) ; Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 19,050- 45,850
3. English Reporters in A.P. Legislative Service: 3 posts (SC/ST(W)-1; SC/ST- 1 ST/SC(W)-1); Age: 18-44 Years; Pay scale:
Rs. 18,030- 43,630.
4. Assistant Public Relations Officer in I and PR Sub-Ser.: 1 post for ST/SC(W); Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 11,860-
5. Junior Marketing Assistant in A.P. Marketing Sub-Service: 1 post for ST(W) (NL); Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 10,900-
6. Junior Assistants in A.P. Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service: 7 posts (SC-3, ST-3, ST(W)-1); Age: 18-44 years ; Pay Scale: Rs. 8,440- 24,950.
Post specific qualifications and eligibility requirements, zone wise break up of vacancies, selection procedure and application fee payment details are available on website.apspsc.gov.in OR www.apspsc.gov.in .
1. Last date for payment of fee at AP Online / SBI branches: 8th August 2011
2. Last date for submission of online application: 10th August 2011