1. Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service (Under Group-I Services): SC-1(L); ST-1(L); Age limit: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 16,150- 42,590
2. Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining Service: 1 post (SC (W)) ; Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 19,050- 45,850
3. English Reporters in A.P. Legislative Service: 3 posts (SC/ST(W)-1; SC/ST- 1 ST/SC(W)-1); Age: 18-44 Years; Pay scale:
Rs. 18,030- 43,630.
4. Assistant Public Relations Officer in I and PR Sub-Ser.: 1 post for ST/SC(W); Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 11,860-
5. Junior Marketing Assistant in A.P. Marketing Sub-Service: 1 post for ST(W) (NL); Age: 18-44 years; Pay Scale: Rs. 10,900-
6. Junior Assistants in A.P. Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service: 7 posts (SC-3, ST-3, ST(W)-1); Age: 18-44 years ; Pay Scale: Rs. 8,440- 24,950.
Post specific qualifications and eligibility requirements, zone wise break up of vacancies, selection procedure and application fee payment details are available on website.apspsc.gov.in OR www.apspsc.gov.in .
1. Last date for payment of fee at AP Online / SBI branches: 8th August 2011
2. Last date for submission of online application: 10th August 2011