Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Government of Punjab (Chandigarh) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Psychiatrist, Operation Theater Assistant, Block Extension Educator, Accountant and various other vacancies. There are good number of jobs and this will be a good opportunity for the qualified candidates. Details of the vacancies and required qualifications are given below. You can get more details from the official website also at http://pbhealth.gov.in/website.pdf.
1) Medical Officer (Specialists): 574 Posts; Qualifications: Should have MBBS Degree and holding Post Graduate degree in (M.S./M.D) or equivalent of requisite specialty.
2) Medical Officer (MBBS): 518 Posts; Qualifications: MBBS Degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3) Medical Officer (Dental): 114 Posts; Qualifications: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) Degree from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India.
4) Clinical Psychologist: 4 Posts; Qualifications: Applicants should possess Masters Degree in Psychology.
5) Government Analyst: 1 Post; Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be Graduate in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
6) Psychiatrist Social Worker: 20 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have MA / M.Phil. in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work. Candidates withe training in SUD treatment will be preferred.
7) Analyst: 1 Post; Educational Qualification: Applicants should posses Master of Science in Chemistry or Pharmacy.
8) Staff Nurse: 602 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (SSE) Part-II Examination.
9) Medical Laboratory Technician Grade-2: 390 Posts; Qualifications: Applicants should have passed in the Senior Secondary Part-II Examination with Science.
10) Radiographer: 169 Posts; Eligibility: Candidates should have passed in the Senior Secondary Part II Examination in Science.
11) Operation Theater Assistant: 107 Posts; Qualifications: Applicants should have passed the Senior Secondary Part II Examination with Science.
12) Echo Technician: 4 Posts; Eligible Qualifications: Candidates should possess a Diploma in Echocardiography.
13) Ophthalmic Officer: 15 Posts; Eligible Qualifications: Candidates should possess diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant.
14) Audio Metry Technician: 20 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed B.Sc. (Speech and Hearing/ Audiology and Speech Therapy) from a recognized institution.
15) Driver: 200 Posts; Qualifications: Candidates should have passed in the Matriculation Examination and they should also posses a License for driving a Heavy Vehicles;
16) Block Extension Educator: 90 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be Graduates and also need a Diploma in Journalism.
17) Food Inspector: 27 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be a Graduate and Licentiate in Medicine.
18) Accountant: 60 Posts; Eligible Qualifications: Candidates with B.Com with at least 50 percent marks and minimum three years accounts experience can apply.
19) Statistical Officer: 2 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Applicants should posses Masters Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Statistics with minimum 50 percent marks.
20) Superintendent (Statistics): 3 Posts; Eligibility: Candidates should have Masters Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Statistics.
21) Statistical Assistant: 15 Posts; Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have Master Degree in any one of these subjects: Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Statistics.
22) Junior Statistical Assistant: 8 Posts; Eligible Qualifications: Applicants should be Graduate in Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce with Statistics as one of the subject and they should have minimum three years relevant experience.
23) System Analyst: 1 Post; Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with minimum 60 percent marks.
24) Programmer: 1 Post; Eligible Qualifications: Applicants should have full time B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. (IT) degree with minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate.
Applicants age should be between 18 and 37 years. Interested candidates can apply online only through official website www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in . Details such as eligibility, division of vacancies, experience, description of the job, selection procedure, pay scales for various vacancies and application fee and procedure available on http://pbhealth.gov.in/website.pdf
1) Start of Online Applications: 27-7-2011
2) Close of ONline applications: 19-8-2011