Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Surveyors, Junior Overman, Staff Nurse, Junior Pharmacist, Accountant, Stenographers, Foreman and Radiographers. Northern Coalfields is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a PSU of GOvt. of India. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format available on the website http://www.ncl.gov.in/new/Recruitment%20Notice%202011%20%20No.502.pdf . Following are details of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:
1) Deputy Mine Surveyor, T and S, Grade-C: 10 posts; Eligibility: Applicants should have Matriculation with Surveyor Certificate of Competency granted by DGMS. The certificate should be valid for working in Coal Mines only. Candidates with Diploma will be given preference.
2) Junior Overman T and S, Grade-C: 80 posts; Eligibility: Applicants should have Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration. They also should have valid Gas Testing Certificate, First Aid Certificate and Overman Certificate of competency granted by DGMS.
3) Staff Nurse T and S Gr.C: 34 posts; Eligibility: Applicants should have 10+2 along with A Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate.
4) Junior Pharmacist T and S Gr.C: 22 posts; Eligibility: Candidates should have 10+2 with Science Subjects and Diploma in Pharmacy.
5) Accountant Gr .A: 27 posts; Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
6) Jr. Stenographer (English): 13 posts; Eligibility: Applicants need Matriculation or equivalent and Certificate issued by technical board / ITI regarding speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
7) Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha: 13 posts; Eligibility: Applicants need Matriculation or equivalent with Hindi as one of the subjects. OR Matriculation with certificate in Hindi like Prabhakar Praveshika etc. They must have Certificate issued by Board / ITI regarding speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing.
8) Forest Supervisor: 2 posts; Qualification: Applicants need B.Sc. Agriculture.
9) Assistant Foreman (Trainee) Mechanical: 7 posts; Qualification: Candidates need three years Diploma in Mechanical Branch.
10) Technician Radiographer: 1 post; Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technology.
11) Mining Sirdar: 34 posts; Eligibility: Applicants must have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam and should have Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship. They also need First Aid and Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
Applications in the prescribed format available on the website www.ncl.gov.in along with all copies of certificates should reach the office of Dy General Manager (MP & Rectt), Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli, Post Office, Singrauli Colliery, Dist. Singrauli (MP), Pin Code- 486 889'. Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 10th September 2011.