Enter Email and Get Updates

23 September 2011

Aadarsh Teachers Recruitment in AP 2012 for PGT, TGT and Principal Jobs

The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to recruit 'Aadarsh' teachers to teach in the Aadarsh Schools to be started in the state. The Government will be starting 355 Aadarsha Schools in AP from the academic year 2012-13. There are about 7100 teachers (PGT and TGT) and principal vacancies in these schools to be established under Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (MSA) Scheme. Recruitment to all these posts will be done in the lines of appointments for Navodaya Schools and Kendraya Vidyalayas. The Govt. of AP is likely to release official notification in this regard very soon. Following are details vacancies, pay scales, eligibility requirements and application procedure for Aadarsha School Teachers recruitment 2012 . These are also called Model Schools and function under Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhjiyan:

1) Principal : 355 posts; Pay Scale: Rs. 20680 - Rs. 46960.
2) PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): 4260 posts; Pay Scale: Rs. 16150 - 42590.
3) TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): 2485 posts; Pay Scale: Rs. 14860 - 39540.

'Adarsh' schools will be established with the funding of Central Government under Madhyamika Shiksha Abhiyan Scheme (MSA). Initially, 6th, 7th, 8th and Intermediate first year classes will be started in these schools. Teachers recruitment will be done based on the staff required for these classes. The Education department of Govt. of AP has already sent the concerned file to the finance ministry and awaiting its acceptance.The AP Government has also released DSC notification 2012 with more than 20000 teacher vacancies.

Eligibility: For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), applicants should have Post Graduation in the concerned subject along with B.Ed. qualification. There is no category of PGT in the education department of AP till the date and this will be first of its kind in the purview of state government. For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), applicants should have Degree in the relevant group along with B.Ed. qualification.


Related Posts



7 comments:

VANDANA said...

what percentage should be there in PG,PAPER WILL BE IN PAST GRADUATE LEVEL

College 2 Job said...

Hello Vandana,
The Government is yet to formulate guidelines for these posts. Usually they will allow all the qualified / passed candidates of eligible degree. We may need to wait for more days to get clarity on this.
Regards

varalaxmi said...

hello sir\madam, is the TET qualification required for these posts

College 2 Job said...

APTET score is required for TGT posts. There will be 20 percent weightage for TET score and remaining 80 percent marks will be for written exam. Other posts do not require TET scores.
All the best!

varalaxmi said...

what is the telugu syllabus for PGT posts

College 2 Job said...

As the qualification for these posts is Post Graduation, the syllabus will be at the level of PG in the concerned subject. Try to check official website for detailed syllabus.

venky said...

hello sir/madam,
What about telugu medium p.g candidates. Are they eligible for this schools?