Eligibility and Qualifications: Applicants should have passed in Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent examination. SC and ST candidates need at least pass marks in 10th Class / SSC or its equivalent examination and they should have appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st and 2 year course. The candidates with higher qualifications also will be considered.
Selection and application procedure: Selection of the candidates for Excise Constables posts will be based on the performance in physical tests, events such as running race, high jump, long jump, shot put, written examination and medical test etc. Interested candidates can obtain application forms from Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district. Forms may also made available at www.apstatepolice.org .
1) Release of Notification: 15th November 2011
2) Last date for the receipt of completed applications: 30th November 2011
3) Primary Selection Tests: From 7th December 2011
4) Physical Efficiency Tests: From 27th December 2011
5) Written Examination: 29th January 2012