1) Civil Assistant Surgeons (General and Specialist): 151 posts; Eligibility: Applicants should have MBBS with PG Degree / PG Diploma / DNB in the concerned Specialization from any university recognized by MCI (Medical council of India).
2) Pharmacist Grade 2: 160 posts; Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in Diploma in Pharmacy after SSC / 10th class.
3) Staff Nurse: 187 posts; Candidates should have quaified in in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) and those with B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing are eligible to apply. Selection will be through written examination.
4) Dark Room Assistants: 170 posts; Qualification: Applicants should have passed in SSC and must have Certificate in Dark Room Attendant along with minimum two years experience.
5) Drug Inspectors: 52 posts
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format available online at APVVP website at http://apvvp.ap.nic.in . Application forms may also available at DCHS of concerned districts and also can be obtained from the Office of Commissioner, APVVP, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad on all working days from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Details post specific qualifications, experience, selection procedure, salary, exam structure if any and dates of application may be posted soon on the website.