Here is an excellent chance for the unemployed graduates to join in AP Police Service as Sub Inspectors (SI). Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced recruitment notification 2011 for the posts of Sub Inspectors (SIs). There are 2296 vacancies in categories such as Civil, SPF, Fire Services etc. The Govt. of Andhra Pradesh has recently finished SI recruitment process for the notification announced in 2008. This is a fresh notification with good number of posts. Selection for SI posts in Andhra Pradesh consists of physical tests, events, written test and medical examinations. Following are details of vacancies in various categories, eligibility and application procedure:
1) SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men) : 1238 posts
2) SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) : 406 posts
3) SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men) : 306 posts
4) SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Women) : 230 posts
5) Sub Inspectors (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Dept. : 68 posts
6) SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) : 10 posts
7) SCT RSIs (APSP) (Men) in 15th Bn., APSP : 17 posts
8) Station Fire Officers in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept. : 21 posts
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications for SI Recruitment: For the post code nos. 11 to 16 and 18 in the original notification, applicants must be aged between 21 - 25 years. They should have born not earlier than 2nd July, 1986 and not later than 1st July, 1990. For the post code no. 17 of the original notification, candidates age should be between 18-30 years as on 1st July, 2011. They must have born not earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than 1st July, 1993. Age relaxations apply as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have a Degree in any discipline as on 1st July 2011. SC and ST candidates must have passed in Intermediate and should have studied Degree as on 1st July 2011. Interested candidates can download application forms from website www.apstatepolice.org . You can submit the filled in applications at any of the 6 centers mentioned in the notification along with required documents from 28-11-2011 to 28-01-2012. Last date for the receipt of applications is 28th January 2011. Detailed notification with selection procedure, scheme of examination, syllabus, tests, model papers, previous question papers, physical standards, events etc and application form available on http://www.apstatepolice.org.