The APPSC has announced huge recruitment notification for Group 4 services in Andhra Pradesh. The recruitment to be completed in 2012 has more number of posts in Junior Accountants (Treasures and Accounts Subordinate Service) and Junior Assistants (AP Municipal Services) Categories under Group 4 Services. APPSC shall conduct a objective type written examination for the selection of candidates for Group 4 (General Recruitment) posts. Those interested in these vacancies can apply through APPSC website at www.apspsc.gov.in from 24-05-2012 to 24-06- 2012. Last date for the payment of application and examination fee through Ap Online centers and SBI branches in 22-06-2012. Pay scale for the selected candidates will be Rs. 8,440- 24,950. Age must be between18 - 36 years as on 1st July 2011. Here are details of posts, department wise vacancies, eligibility, selection method, scheme of written exam, hall tickets download, results and application procedure:
1) Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service: 217 posts.
2) Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department : 114 posts
3) Junior Assistants from CCLA : 952 posts
4) Junior Assistants from Prisons Correctional Department : 43 vacancies
5) Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.: 3 posts
6) Junior Assistants in Fire Department: 06 posts
7) Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department: 14 posts
8) Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG and IG of Prison and Correctional Dept.: 20 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates need different qualifications based on the post they are applying in the above mentioned list. For Junior Accountants posts, candidates should have passed in Intermediate Examination or its equivalent and must have qualified in certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training in Office Automation, PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting and Web designing. OR candidates should have a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Computers.) or B.Com (Computers.) or B.A.(Computers.) or B.Tech / B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology. For Junior Assistants posts, along with Intermediate, candidates need technical qualifications as prescribed for each post by the APPSC. Details of district wise can be obtained from the APPSC website.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written examination (Objective Type). Written Examination will be conducted at the District Head Quarters / Centres. The applicants shold write the examination in the District only for which he/she has applied. The written test will be held on 11-0802012. Syllabus for the exam will be in Intermediate standard. Following is the nature of written examination:
1) General Studies: 150 questions - 150 Minutes - 150 marks (Tpics include History, Economics, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Geography, Civics, Botany, Current Affairs and Disaster Management. Candidates can follow CBSE Publications for disaster management topic.
2) Secretarial Abilities: 150 questions - 150 Minutes - 150 marks (Topics include Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal), Comprehension, Re-arrangement of sentences and Numerical and Arithmetical abilities). Details of district and community wise vacancies, syllabus for written test, download of hall tickets, results and merit lists an be obtained from the website www.apspsc.gov.in.