07 February 2012

RMSA-AP Teachers and Principals Jobs - District - Subject wise vacancies

AP Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA, Andhra Pradesh), Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced Teachers Recruitment Notification 2012 for the proposed Model Schools (Aadarsh Schools) in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Recruitment will be carried out by State Selection Committee (SSC) through written examinations and interviews. Vacancies are available in the positions of Principals (355 posts), Post Graduate Teachers (4615 posts) and Trained Graduate Teachers (2130 posts). Following are details of district wise and subject wise vacancies, download of admit cards or hall tickets, application fee, written exams and procedure for selection:

1) Zone-I: PGTs district - wise posts:

a) Srikakulam: 182 vacancies
b) Vizianagaram: 208 vacancies
c) Visakhapatnam: 65 vacancies

2) Zone-I: TGTs District wise posts

a)  Srikakulam: 84 vacancies
b) Vizianagaram: 96 vacancies
c) Visakhapatnam: 30 vacancies

3) Zone-II: PGTs district wise posts

a) East Godavari: 26 vacancies
b) Krishna: 26 vacancies

4) Zone-II: TGTs district wise posts

a)  East Godavari: 12 vacancies
b) Krishna: 12 vacancies

5) Zone-III: PGTs district wise posts

a) Guntur: 182 vacancies
b) Prakasam: 143 vacancies
c) Nellore: 130 vacancies

6) Zone-III: TGTs district wise posts

a) Guntur: 84 vacancies
b) Prakasam: 66 vacancies
c) Nellore: 60 vacancies

7) Zone-IV: PGTs district wise posts

a) Chittoor: 234 vacancies
b) Kadapa: 130 vacancies
c) Ananthapur: 325 vacancies
d) Kurnool: 468 vacancies

8) Zone-IV:  TGTs district wise posts

a) Chittoor: 108 vacancies
b) Kadapa: 60 vacancies
c) Ananthapur: 150 vacancies
d) Kurnool: 216 vacancies

9) Zone-V: PGTs district wise posts

a) Adilabad: 182 vacancies
b) Karimnagar: 611 vacancies
c) Warangal: 390 vacancies
d) Khammam: 26 vacancies

10) Zone-V: TGTs district wise posts

a) Adilabad: 84 vacancies
b) Karimnagar: 282 vacancies
c) Warangal: 180 vacancies
d) Khammam: 12 vacancies

11) Zone-VI: PGTs district wise posts

a) Mahabubnagar: 91 vacancies
b) Ranga Reddy: 247 vacancies
c) Medak: 312 vacancies
d) Nizamabad: 208 vacancies
e) Nalgonda: 429 vacancies

12) Zone-VI: TGTs district wise posts

a) Mahabubnagar: 42 vacancies
b) Ranga Reddy: 114 vacancies
c) Medak: 144 vacancies
d) Nizamabad: 96 vacancies
e) Nalgonda: 198 vacancies

Application fee is Rs.250. This is the fee towards application processing for the recruitment test. Fee should be paid through AP Online centers available across the state. Candidates should apply online only through rmsaap.nic.in or www.apms.cgg.gov.in or www.dseap.gov.in. Detailed notification will be available on http://rmsaap.nic.in/rmsa_notification.pdf. This is the second teacher recruitment notification after DSC Notification for more than 20000 posts. Selection of the candidates will be based on written test and interviews as described below:

1. Principals : Written Test and Interviews for 100 Marks (85 percent for the Written Test and remaining 15 percent for oral interview)
2. PGTs : Written Test for 100 Marks
3. TGTs: Written Test for 100 Marks (80 percent for Written Test and 20 percent for APTET (Paper II) or its equivalent score.

Important dates:

1) Starting date of online applications: 29-02-2012
2) Last date for the submission of online application : 16-03-2012
3) Starting date of submission of application and processing fee: 28-02-2012
4) Last date for payment of fee : 15-03-2012
5) Issue / Download of Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards: April / May 2012
5) Written Test for PGTs and TGTs: 10-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs and from 2 PM - 5 PM for TGTs
6) Written Test for Principals: 11-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
7) Results Announcement: June 2012 (Tentative).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...