VRO and VRA Exam results announced on 12th March 2012 as per the schedule announced earlier by Revenue Minister of Andhra Pradesh, N. Raghuveera Reddy. The final key also released on 12nd March 2012 along with the results. Next stage in the VRO and VRA selections is verification of certificates, counseling and training. The CCLA has released the schedule for these processes. The Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) recruitment test was held on February 19, 2012. The Revenue Minister has clarified that VRO results in the districts that are going to polls Final key to be released after 25th March and results in other districts will be announced on March 12, 2012. List of top 10 rankers of VRO and VRA recruitment also will be announced along with the results.
The Preliminary / Primary key of VRO and VRA exams has been released and made available on CCLA website http://ccla.egg.gov.in and also on the website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. http://www.jntu.ac.in. JNTU, Hyderabad has conducted the written test. Candidates can send their objections and complaints on the primary key to G.K. Viswanadh, Convener- VROART, JNTU-H, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, by 5 p.m. on February 29, 2012. They will be examined by five -member expert team before releasing final key on 2nd March 2012. The authorities have informed that the VRO and VRA Results in Adilabad, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal and Nellore districts will be released after 25th March following Election Commission's order on the VRO results. Here are district wise websites where selected candidates list will be displayed.
1) Srikakulam District: Srikakulam.ap.nic.in
2) Nizamabad district: nizamabad.nic.in
3) Mahaboobnagar district: mahaboobnagar.nic.in
4) Rangareddy district: rangareddy.nic.in
5) East Godavari district: eastgodavari.nic.in
6) Nellore District: nellore.ap.nic.in
7) Khammam district: khammam.nic.in
8) Guntur District: guntur.nic.in
9) Krishna district: http://krishna.ap.nic.in
10) Nalgonda District: nalgonda.ap.nic.in
11) Prakasam District: www.ap.nic.in
12) Kurnool District: kurnool.nic.in
13) Medak District: www.medakdistrict.net
14) Visakhapatnam district: visakhapatnam.nic.in
15) Karimnagar district: karimnagar.nic.in
16) Vizianagaram district: vizianagaram.nic.in
17) Hyderabd district: hyderabad.ap.gov.in
18) Kadapa district: kadapa.nic.in
19) Chittoor district: chittoor.nic.in / www.chittoor.ap.gov.in
20) Anantapur district: anantapur.gov.in
21) West Godavari district: www.westgodavari.org
22) Adilabad district: http://adilabad.ap.nic.in
23) Warangal district: http://warangal.ap.nic.in
Final key will be released on March 2, 2012. The authorities have announced that question numbers 32 and 86 of Code-A set in VRO test and question no. 51 of Code-A set in VRA test were considered as invalid after they were found to be wrong. It is announced by the minister that one bonus mark to each of the three questions will be given to all the candidates irrespective of whether they attempted those questions or not. These questions had different serial numbers in three other sets of question papers.
Candidates who took the test and others could complain, if they had any objections on the preliminary key and a five -member expert team would examine them before releasing the final key. Interested persons could sent their suggestions in writing to G.K. Viswanadh, Convener-VROART, JNTU-H, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, by 5 p.m. on February 29.