District wise lists of VRO selections and VRA selections are also available on this blog. Following are the websites of five districts where VRO and VRA resutls will be displayed:
1) Nizamabad district: nizamabad.nic.in
2) Mahaboobnagar district: mahaboobnagar.nic.in
3) Nellore District: nellore.ap.nic.in
4) Adilabad district: http://adilabad.ap.nic.in
5) Warangal district: http://warangal.ap.nic.in
The Preliminary and Final key of VRO and VRA exams has been released and made available on CCLA website http://ccla.egg.gov.in and also on the website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad at http://www.jntu.ac.in JNTU, Hyderabad has conducted the written test. Candidates can send their objections and complaints on the primary key to G.K. Viswanadh, Convener- VROART, JNTU-H, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, by 5 p.m. on February 29, 2012. They will be examined by five -member expert team before releasing final key on 2nd March 2012.