1) Forest Section Officers (FSO): 5 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 10020 - 29200. Qualification: Botany, Forestry/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Zoology/ Physics/ Horticulture/ Statistics/ Agriculture/ Geology OR Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Civil Branches.
2) Forest Beat Officers (FBO): 140 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 7960 - 23650. Qualification: Tenth Class
3) Assistant Beat Officers (ABO): 154 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 7520 - 22430. Qualification: Tenth Class
4) Thanadar: 15 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 - 21250
5) Bangla Watcher: 19 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 6700 - 20110
6) Plantation Watcher: 2 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 6700 - 20110
7) Technical Assistant (Draftsmen) Grade II: 14 posts. Pay Scale: Rs. 9460 - 27700.
Recruitment will be carried out at the district unit level. Mandal and district level vacancies are available on the website. Filled applications also should be submitted to concerned forest range officers. Candidates also require certain physical standards as prescribed by the department. Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 23rd April 2012. Address of the Department: Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Head of Forest Force), Aranya Bhavan, Saifabad, Opp. Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad - 500004, Andhra Pradesh. Detailed notification is available at http://forest.ap.nic.in/common_telugu.pdf .