1. Commercial Apprentice: 317 posts
2. Traffic Apprentice: 770 posts
3. ECRC: 114 posts
4. Assistant Station Master: 2646 posts
5. Goods Guard: 1768 posts
6. Senior Clerk cum Typist: 441 posts
7. Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist: 791 posts
8. Traffic Assistants: 12 posts
Selection process consists of various stages. First stage is Common Preliminary Exam and later Main exam. There will be negative marking in all written examinations. The dates of written exams and skill test swill be intimated to the candidates.
Applicants should have any Degree / Rail Transport and Management Diploma. For senior clerks, Jr .Accounts officer posts, candidates need typing skill in English / Hindi. Age should be between 18-33 years. Relaxations apply as per the rules. Candidates can apply online or offline. Completed application forms along with all necessary enclosures should be sent to respective Railway Zones. Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 11 June 2012.