The Government of Andhra Pradesh has approved to fill up 758 vacancies in various Government departments. Out of the total posts, there 549 teaching vacancies and 35 doctor posts. The remaining posts include faculty in various state universities, social welfare schools etc. The concerned institutions / organizations will issue separate recruitment notifications for the approved posts. Following are the details of vacancies in various departments:
1) Teacher posts in Tribal Welfare department: 288 posts (Principals - 38, Head Masters - 9, Junior Lecturers - 63, Other posts - 178).
2) Faculty in AP Law University, Visakhapatnam: 43 vacancies (Deputy Registrar and Asst. Registrar posts also sanctioned).
3) JNTU Pulivendula, Kadapa District (Teaching and non teaching): 28 posts
4) Secretariat: 55 posts (Assistant Secretary - 36, Deputy Secretary - 10, Joint Secretary - 5 and Additional Secretary - 4).
5) Horticulture University, Tadepalli Gudem: 109 faculty posts and 63 non teaching posts.
6) Polytechnic Colleges: 215 lecturers and 332 non teaching vacancies.
7) Office of the Information Commissioner: 1 Assistant Secretary and 14 other staff.
8) Padmavathi Nursing College: 20 faculty posts on regular basis and 19 non teaching posts on contract basis and 15 posts on outsourcing basis.
9) Nannaya University: 4 Professors, 6 Associate Professors and 7 Assistant Professors.