Interested candidates can download application format from the website www.dteap.nic.in. Filled in forms should be submitted to the Regional Joint Directors of Technical Education concerned. Last date for the receipt of completed applications forms is 25th July 2012. Following are details of vacancies and qualifications:
1. Lecturer in Engineering: Candidates need first class bachelor’s degree in the relevant branch of Engineering.
2. Lecturer in Non-Engineering (Science and Humanities): Applicants should have first class masters degree in Science and Humanities in the relevant subject.
3. Lecturer in Non Engineering (DCCP): Candidates should have first class Masers in Commerce along with type writing and short hand English Higher Grade. Candidates with MCA degree are also eligible.
4. Lecturers in Non Engineering (Pharmacy): Candidates should have fist class B.Pharmacy degree.
5. Workshop Attendants: Applicants need a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of SBTET, Hyderabad OR should have ITI in the appropriate Trade.
Following are addresses to send applications:
1. A.U. Region Candidates (Districts of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Vizianagaramand Krishna: Regional Joint Director of Technical Education, Kakinada – Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Kakinada- PIN-533001– Phone No.0884 – 2376195.
2. S.V.U. Region Candidates (Districts of Guntur, Chittor, Kadapa, Prakasam, Nellore, Kurnool and Ananthapur: Regional Joint Director of Technical Education, Tirupati, S.V. Government Polytechnic Campus, Tirupati – PIN-517 507. Phone No. 0877 - 2230311
3. O.U. Region Candidates (districts of Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Medak, Adilabad, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Rangareddy and Hyderabad: Regional Joint Director of Technical Education, Hyderabad , 7th Floor, South wing, Gagan Vihar, opp. Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad -5 00 001 Phone No. 404 24617798.