Office of the district collector, Rangareddy district (Andhra Pradesh) has announced Group 4 recruitment notification for SC and ST candidates to fill the backlog vacancies through limited recruitment. Vacancies are available in the positions of Junior Assistants, Junior Steno, Librarian, Typists, Office Subordinate, Night watchman, cook and kamati.
Vacancies are given below:
1. Junior Assistants: 11 posts. Qualification: Pass in Intermediate.
2. Typists: 4 posts. Qualification: Intermediate with higher grade type writing.
3. Junior Steno: 1. Qualification: Intermediate and higher and shorthand typing in concerned language.
4. Office Subordinate: 24 posts. Qualification: Pass in 7th class and should be able to ride bicycle.
5. Librarian: 1 post. Qualification: Intermediate and certificate in library science.
6. Nightwatchman: 3 posts. Qualification: Pass in 5th class and able to ride bicycle.
7. Helper: 1 post. Qualification: pass in 7th class and experience in drilling equipment or compressor.
8. Cook and Kamati: 2 posts. Qualification: Candidates should be able to write / read / speak in Hindi/ English / Telugu.
Application Procedure: Prescribed application forms are available at the offices of Tahasildars (MRO Offices), Revenue Divisional Offices (RDOs) and Rangareddy district Collectorate. Filled in application forms along with attested copies of certificates and two recent passport photographs should be sent to Rangareddy District Collectorate, Rangareddy district, Spoorthy Bhavan, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad - 500004.
Last date for the receipt of completed applications is 21st March 2013. More details can be obtained from Eenadu daily dated 7th March 2013.