Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to take up another round of recruitment for the posts of VRO (Village Revenue Officers) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistants) in 2013- 2014. Chief Commissioner of Land Revenue (CCLA), Andhra Pradesh will supervise the recruitment process. There are about 2366 VRO posts and 4305 VRA vacancies in total in various districts of the state of AP. The district wise notifications are expected to be released by collectors of concerned districts. The Chief Commissioner of Land Revenue (CCLA, Hyderabad) will supervise the entire recruitment process. Following are details of VRA and VRO posts in Hyderabad district for the year 2013-2014.
1) VRO (Village Revenue Officers): 17 posts
2) VRA (Village Revenue Assistants): 42 posts
3) CCLA website: ccla.cgg.gov.in
4) Official Website of Hyderabad district: hyderabad.ap.gov.in
Selection Procedure: The selection for VRA and VRO posts will be based on the performance in written examination. Out of the total 2366 VRO posts, 1658 will be filled through direct recruitment and another 708 vacancies will be filled through promotions. All the VRA posts will be filled through direct recruitment.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may have to apply online through CCLA website after the release of notification by concerned district collector. Also keep tracking this website for latest updates, model papers and study material for VRO and VRA recruitment 2013 - 2014.
Written Test Question Paper Model:
1) Arithmetic Ability (30 marks): The questions will be given from time and work, distance and heights, profit and loss, percentages, interests, quantities etc.
2) Logical Skills (10 marks): Questions will be asked from Coding and decoding, relations, number series, alphabet series, odd man out, directions, calender, non - verbal reasoning etc.
3) General Studies: This section will be for 60 marks. The questions will be from history, geography, civics, economics, physics, chemistry, biology and current affairs.