1) VRO (Village Revenue Officers): 64 posts
2) VRA (Village Revenue Assistants): 403 posts
3) CCLA website: ccla.cgg.gov.in
4) Official Website of Krishna district: http://krishna.ap.nic.in
VRO and VRA Recruitment - Latest News 2013 - 2014
VRO and VRA Recruitment 2013 - 2014 - Model Questions
Selection Procedure: The selection for VRA and VRO posts will be based on the performance in written examination. Out of the total 2366 VRO posts, 1658 will be filled through direct recruitment and another 708 vacancies will be filled through promotions. All the VRA posts will be filled through direct recruitment.
Written Test Question Paper Model:
1) General Studies: This section will be for 60 marks. The questions will be from history, geography, civics, economics, physics, chemistry, biology and current affairs.
2) Arithmetic Ability (30 marks): The questions will be given from time and work, distance and heights, profit and loss, percentages, interests, quantities etc.
3) Logical Skills (10 marks): Questions will be asked from Coding and decoding, relations, number series, alphabet series, odd man out, directions, calender, non - verbal reasoning etc.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may have to apply online through CCLA website after the release of notification by concerned district collector. Also keep tracking this website for latest updates, model papers and study material for VRO and VRA recruitment 2013 - 2014.