Here is a good news for VRO and VRA jobs aspirants of AP. The details of posts, model question paper and selection procedure for VRO and VRA posts in Krishna district for 2013 are given below. The Chief Commissioner of Land Revenue (CCLA), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh will issue notification for the posts of VROs and VRAs in all the districts very soon. The AP Government has decided to take up another round of recruitment for the posts of VRO (Village Revenue Officers) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistants) in 2013- 2014. There are about 2366 VRO posts and 4305 VRA vacancies in total in various districts of the state. The district wise notifications are expected to be released within 10 days. The Chief Commissioner of Land Revenue (CCLA, Hyderabad) will supervise the entire recruitment process. Here are details of Krishna district vacancies:
1) VRO (Village Revenue Officers): 64 posts
2) VRA (Village Revenue Assistants): 403 posts
3) CCLA website: ccla.cgg.gov.in
4) Official Website of Krishna district: http://krishna.ap.nic.in
VRO and VRA Recruitment - Latest News 2013 - 2014
VRO and VRA Recruitment 2013 - 2014 - Model Questions
Selection Procedure: The selection for VRA and VRO posts will be based on the performance in written examination. Out of the total 2366 VRO posts, 1658 will be filled through direct recruitment and another 708 vacancies will be filled through promotions. All the VRA posts will be filled through direct recruitment.
Written Test Question Paper Model:
1) General Studies: This section will be for 60 marks. The questions will be from history, geography, civics, economics, physics, chemistry, biology and current affairs.
2) Arithmetic Ability (30 marks): The questions will be given from time and work, distance and heights, profit and loss, percentages, interests, quantities etc.
3) Logical Skills (10 marks): Questions will be asked from Coding and decoding, relations, number series, alphabet series, odd man out, directions, calender, non - verbal reasoning etc.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may have to apply online through CCLA website after the release of notification by concerned district collector. Also keep tracking this website for latest updates, model papers and study material for VRO and VRA recruitment 2013 - 2014.