28 November 2015

68 MPEO Posts in Vizianagaram Horticulture Department - 2015

District Collector Office, Horticulture Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Multipurpose Extension Officers (MPEOs) in Vizianagaram district of Andhra Pradesh. The appointment will be on contract period for one year. Selected candidates will get a fixed salary of Rs. 8000 per month.

Vacancies: 68 posts. Candidates should have 1. BSc Horticulture / Agriculture OR 2. Polytechnic Diploma in Horticulture OR 3. B.Sc / M.Sc Horticulture as a subject. Age of the candidates should be between 18-40 years as on 1 July 2015.

80 percent of posts will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 20 percent will be reserved for candidates from all 13 districts of AP. Selection of the candidates will be through merit and personal interviews. Interested candidates can get biodata format from the following address:

Address: Deputy Director, Department of Horticulture, First Floor, Collector Complex, Vizianaagarm. Last date for the receipt of filled in applications at the same address by post or in person is 4 December 2015.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Opportunities 2016

TSPSC News
APPSC News