The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak,
Madhya Pradesh has issued recruitment notification for various
teaching and non teaching posts. The vacancies are available in the
centers for Excellence for Teaching Learning, Centre for Indigenous
Knowledge, Tribal Integrated Study and Digital Translation Technology.
The appointments will be through walk in interview.
1. Associate Professor: 1 Post
2. Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
3. Web and Expert System Developer: 1 Posts
4. Translator: 2 Posts
5. Professional Assistant: 1 Post
6. UDC Cum Caretaker: 1 Post
7. Multi Tasking Staff: 5 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation / 10+2, ITI, any
Degree, PG, Ph.D.
Email: centreforexcellence dot igntu at gmail dot com
Walk In Interview Date: 30 December 2015.
Walk Ins Venue: EC Hall, IGNTU Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh.