LIC of India (Life Insurance Corporation) has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist). The number of vacancies are 700 (seven hundred). The details of selection procedure are given below:
The selection of the candidates for AAO - Generalist posts of LIC will be through online examination and personal interviews and subsequent medical examination for qualified candidates.
Also Read: Details of qualifications, age and dates for AAO Posts of LIC of India
AAO Online Application Procedure
The online examination will be in objective type with 120 multiple choice questions with following sections. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
1) Reasoning Ability Test: 30 questions - 90 marks
2) Quantitative Aptitude Test: 30 questions - 90 marks
3) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 30 questions - 60 marks
4) Computer Knowledge Test: 30 questions - 60 marks
5) English Language Test (Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension): 40 questions.
Total marks are 300. English is a qualifying test. There will be penalty for wrong answers. The details of the recruitment are available on the website www.licindia.in .