Following is the online application procedure for the posts of AAOs (Assistant Administrative Officers) of LIC of India (Life Insurance Corporation). The LIC announced 700 vacancies for AAOs. Here is the online application procedure to be followed by the candidates through www.licindia.in.
Also Read: Details of qualifications, age and dates for AAO Posts of LIC of India
Selection Procedure for AAO posts of LIC
Online Application Procedure for AAO Recruitment - 2016:
1) Candidates need to check the eligibility before apply online and ensure you have required qualifications.
2) Go to the website www.licindia.in and click on Careers link and it takes you to 'Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016'. Now you are on online registration page.
3) Candidates have to fill the online application form with correct information and press Save and Next to verify the details and submit. Check the details once again before clicking Final Submit Button.
4) Candidates can upload the photo and digital signature as per the specifications. Photo should be in colour and clear and should be between 20-50 kb.
5) You can fill the remaining details and press Preview Tab to see the information you entered. Verify the entire application before clicking Final Submit. You can modify the details if like to do so.
6) Now click on payment tab for fee payment. After completing the fee payment, click on submit button. With that the online application process is completed. You can save the acknowledgement / reference number for any further correspondence.