Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Ministry of Agriculture is inviting online applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Chemical Examiners, Specialists, Jr. Scientific Officers and other posts. The selection will be made through written test / interview.
1. Assistant Editors (English) : 2 posts. Masters Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Extension with 2 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 30 years.
2. Associate Professor (Arabic) : 1 post. Ph.D with minimum 8 years of teaching / research experience. Age should be below 45 years.
3. Chemical Examiners : 10 posts. PG in Chemistry with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Chemical Analysis. Age should be below 35 years.
4. Specialists (Nionotology) : 3 posts. MBBS with MD in relevant subject and have 3 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 40 years.
5. Junior Scientific Officers : 3 posts (Physics and Toxicology). Masters Degree in Physics / Biophysics / Forensic Science / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmacy with 2 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 30 years.
6. Joint Director : 1 post. Masters Degree with Diploma in Education / Adult Education / Sociology / Psychology / Statistics with 7 years of experience. Age should be below 50 posts.
7. Assistant Director : 1 post. Graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 35 years.
8. Pathologist : 1 post. MBBS Degree with MD / DNB in Pathology and have minimum 2 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 35 years.
Candidates are required to apply online through website : http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Opening date for online registration is 26th December, 2015. Closing date for the submission of online application is 14th January, 2016.