Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Maharashtra has announced recruitment notification to fill up Technical Staff potions. The selection will be made through written test / interview. Last date for the receipt of completed application form is within 21 days from the date of 19th December, 2015.
1. Welfare Officer - Degree in Social Work / Social Science with PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Labour Welfare and have minimum 5 years of experience.
2. Mechanical Engineer - Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
3. Safety Officer - Graduation in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety and have minimum one year of relevant experience.
4. Analysts - B.Sc Chemistry.
5. Boiler cum Fitter - Passed in 10th class with ITI in the trade of fitter and have minimum one year of relevant experience.
6. Medical Officer - MBBS Degree with minimum 3 years of experience.
7. Instrument Mechanic - Passed in 10th class with ITI in relevant trade and have one year experience.
8. Boiler Operator - Passed in 10th class with ITI in relevant trade and have one year experience.
Eligible candidates should apply to The Deputy General Manager (P and A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Rasayani Post, Panvel Taluka, Raigad Dist, Maharashtra - 410 207 along with duly filled in application form and attested copies of mark sheets.