02 January 2016

3300 Posts in Telangana Health and Medical Department - 2016

The Government of Telangana is preparing for another recruitment notification in the new year 2016. The Department of Medical and Health Education is proposed to fill more than 4000 vacancies in various categories. About 3300 posts are vacant and approved by the Government.

Out of the total vacancies, 20 percent posts are doctors and remaining 80 percent vacancies are para medical posts like nurses and other para medical staff.

There are a total of 10601 posts in total in various hospitals. These vacancies will be filled in phased manner. The doctors vacancies include professors, associate professors, assistant professors, tutors, civil surgeons, dental surgeons, specialists etc.

Apart from these, some more vacancies will arise if the new hospitals at Mahaboonagar, Kaloji Health University in Warangal, MGM hospital etc. The recruitment process is likely to be started soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Opportunities 2016

TSPSC News
APPSC News