Following are the topics / syllabus related to Police Constables recruitment 2016 by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB). There are 9281 vacancies for men and women in civil and reserve police constables categories. There are multiple stage of recruitment. The final written test is the last stage of the recruitment. Here is the syllabus and exam scheme for final written examination:
Also Read: TSLPRB Constables posts - Detailed notification 2016
PET - Physical Efficiency Tests - Events 2016
Telangana Constables posts - Age, qualifications and eye sight rules - 2016
1) English: The questions will be in English only.
3) General Science
4) History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
5) Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
6) Current events of national and international importance
7) Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
8) Personality test (the questions will be from Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness, Emotional Intelligence)
9) Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana.
There will be 200 questions for 200 marks. Questions will be in objective multiple choice type only in Intermediate standard. Candidates have to qualify in preliminary test, PETs to appear for final written test.
Also Read: Details of Physical Measurements - Chest and Height
Unit and District Wise Vacancies - 2016