Telangana State Police Recruitment Board (TSPRB) has informed the aspiring candidates to follow certain tips and guidelines while applying online for the Constables recruitment for 9281 posts. The online application process has commenced from 11th January 2016.
The online applications will be available till 4th February 2016. Tips for online application submission for TSLPRB Recruitment 2016:
1) Candidates can fill the model application form available on the website to get an idea of the online application process.
2) Candidates should keep the copy of a signed photograph in soft copy format. It should not exceed 50kb and must be in JPEG format.
3) A candidate is allowed to submit only one application.
4) The post codes are given from 21 to 26 for various posts in the police department.
5) The application fee for OC and BC candidates from Telangana is Rs. 400 and it is Rs. 200 for SC and ST candidates. Fee for all other states candidates is Rs. 400.
6) Fee can be paid through Telangana online, mee seva, eseva, credit card, debit card, net banking.
7) Candidates can log on to the website and click on Apply Online link and register the details.
8) Applications received with out signature on the photograph will be rejected.
9) There is no possibility for changing the details of application after submitting the information. Hence candidates should be careful while entering information.
10) Candidates should again go through the details before cicking on 'I Agree'. A confirmation message will be sent to the candidates' mobile phone and email.