There will be a Preliminary Written Test as part of the police constables recruitment in Telangana State by TSLPRB, Hyderabad in 2016. There are 9281 vacancies in various categories in units. The preliminary written test will be for 200 marks and questions will be objective multiple choice type in Intermediate Standard.
TSLPRB Constables posts - Detailed notification 2016
PET - Physical Efficiency Tests - Events 2016
Telangana Constables posts - Age, qualifications and eye sight rules - 2016
Syllabus for Preliminary Written Test of Police Constables Recruitment in Telangana state 2016:
1) English: The questions will be set in English only in the Telugu / Urdu version of the question paper also.
3) General Science
4) History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement
5) Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
6) Current Events of National and International Importance
7) Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
8) Contents related to the State of Telangana.
Details of Physical Measurements - Chest and Height
Unit and District Wise Vacancies - 2016
Candidates those qualified in preliminary written exam will be shortlisted for physical efficiency tests (PETs) and later final written examination. Final written exam also will be in objective type with Intermediate standard questions.