Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), Government of Telangana has relased recruitment notification Rc.No.151 /Rect./Admn.1/2015 for the posts of Police Constables for 9281 vacancies. The preliminary written exam will be held on 3rd April 2016. Online applications have to be submitted through www.tslprb.in from 11 January to 4th February 2016.
Details of vacancies:
1) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men and Women) in Police Department: 1810 posts
2) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men and Women) in Police Department: 2760 posts
3) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department: 56 posts
4) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 4065 posts
5) Constable (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 174 posts
6) Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department: 416 posts
Telangana Constables posts - Age, qualifications and eye sight rules - 2016
Details of Physical Measurements - Chest and Height
Unit and District Wise Vacancies - 2016
Qualifications: Candidates should have passed in SSC / 10th Class and must have studied Intermediate 1st and 2 year course as on 1 July 2015. Candidates with higher qualifications also will be considered.
Age of the candidates should be between 18-25 years as on 1 July 2015. For home guards, age should be between 18-33 years as on 1 July 2015.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates is based on the performance in preliminary written test, physical measurement test (PMT), physical efficiency test (PET), final written examination.
Online application submission: From 11 January 2016
Last date for online applications: 4 February 2016
Preliminary written test: 3 April 2016