The TSPSC has conducted the Assistants in Fiance and Accounts exam for
the posts vacant in HMWSSB. The General studies and general abilities
paper is given as per the new syllabus. Following are the questions
covered in that exam of TSPSC from Current Affairs and GK subjects.
1) Central Vigilance Commission is a
1) Single member commission
2) two member commission
3) three member commission
4) five member commission
2) When can the Governor issue an ordinance?
1) when the union government asks him to do so
2) whenever there is a law and order problem in the state
3) whenever the state legislature is not in session
4) whenever the judiciary advises him to do so
3) Scheduled castes and tribes are given reservations in Panchayat Raj
institutions under Article?
1) 243 B 2) 243 C 3) 243 D 4) 243 E
4) The National Green Tribunal Act was passed in the year?
1) 2010 2) 2011 3) 2012 4) 2005
5) National Youth Corps Scheme is about
1) Nation youth building
2) paramilitary training activities
3) pre police training activities
4) pre paramilitary activities
6) Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyothi Yojana aims at
1) Rural power supply 2 x 7
2) rural power supply for limited number of hours
3) rural power supply at subsidised price
4) rural power supply for drinking water purposes