Following are model questions that are useful for the candidates appearing for TSPSC Group 2, TSLPRB Constables and SI recruitment exams. The questions are on current affairs and General Knowledge which also can be useful for RRB and LIC - AAO exams to be held soon.
1) On 2 October 2015, Swchcha Bharat program has completed the duration of ....?
a) 6 months b) One year
c) One and a half year
d) Two years
2) The Telangana Government has decided to give irrigation facilities to how many acres in Mahabobnagar, Rangareddy and Nalgonda districts through Palamuru - Rangareddy Lift Irrigation scheme?
a) 2 lakh acres b) 5 lakh acres
c) 7 lakh acres d) 10 lakh acres
3) International Senior Citizens day is observed on ?
a) 1 August b) 1 September
c) 1 October d) 1 November
4) Students from which city have created guinness record on 2nd Octber 2015 through decorating themselves like Mahatma Gandhi?
a) Hyderabad b) Bengaluru
c) Gandhinagar d) Mumbai
5) Which of the following states has started solat power plant on its Khunti Court building, which is first of its kind in the country?
a) Jharkhand b) Maharashtra
c) Rajasthan d) Gujarat
6) Which constituency in Telangana is in news for providing toilets to all the prople (100 percent) across the constituency?
a) Siddipet b) Jagityal c) Pinapaka d) Jedcharla
7) India has secured which position for poor management of plastic wastes in a study conducted by US based Georgia University?
a) 10th b) 12th c) 14th d) 16th
8) Who is the present President of BCCI?
a) Rajiv Shukla b) Lalit Modi
c) Sashank Manohar d) Ravi Shasthri
9) William Campbell, Satoshi Omura and Yuyutu have won Noble prize in 2015 for their contribution to?
a) Physics b) Chemistry
c) Medicine d) Economics
10) Narendra Model secured which position in 50 most influencial persons list of the world prepared by Bloomberg Markets?
a) 11th b) 13th c) 15th d) 17th
Answers: 1-b, 2-d, 3-c, 4-b, 5-a, 6-a, 7-b, 8-c, 9-c, 10-b.