GEPIL Hyderabad is a India's Prominent Environment Management Company, is conducting walk in interview for the recruitment of Chemists, Managers, Officers and other posts. Walk in interview will be held on 27th and 28th February, 2016.
1. Plant Head (Production) - BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 12 years experience.
2. Managers (Lab and EHS) - B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry or Degree with Diploma in Industrial Safety and have 6 years experience.
3. Senior Chemists and Chemists - B.Sc Chemistry with 2 years experience.
4. Electrician (Maintenance) - Passed in ITI in Electrician trade with 2 years experience.
5. Operators (Plant, Weighbridge and Forklift) - ITI in relevant trade with 2 years experience.
6. Fitter cum Welder - ITI in Fitter with 2 years experience.
Supervisor (Stores Dispatch) - Degree with 2 years experience.
7. Deputy General Managers and Head (Marketing) - MBA Marketing with 8 to 12 years experience.
8. Manager (Business Development and Customer Service, Back Officer, Admin and Commercial and Stores) - Any Degree / M.Com / MBA with 6 to 8 years of experience.
9. Executive (Back Office, Logistics, Business Development and Service) - Degree with 3 years experience.
10. Officer (Security) - Degree with 7 years experience.
Venue for walk ins : Amogh Boutique Hotel, MLA Colony, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Website : www.gepil.in.
Email : email@example.com.