Online applications are invited by the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur to fill up Managers, Accounts Officers, Stenographers, Operators, Technicians and Other posts. There are 185 vacancies in total.
1. Deputy General Managers (Finance) : 2 posts. CA / ICWA with Degree and have minimum 17 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 50 years.
2. Assistants Managers (Geology, Drilling, Legal, HR and Finance) : 13 posts. Masters Degree Geology / Applied Geology or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Law / 5 year Integrated LL.B or Degree with PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation / Labour Welfare or MBA or PG in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation or CA / ICWA with Degree. Minimum 8 years experience. Age should be below 40 years.
3. Accounts Officers : 6 posts. CA / ICWA with Degree with 2 years experience.
4. Material Officers : 5 posts. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience.
5. Foreman (Drilling) : 35 posts. Diploma in Drilling Engineering with 1 year experience.
6. Stenographers : 8 posts. Degree with typing skills and have one year experience.
7. Drivers : 10 posts. Passed in 10th class with a valid driving license and have 4 years experience.
8. Mechanic cum Operators (Drilling) : 35 posts. Passed in 10th class with ITI in relevant trade and have 3 years experience.
9. Machinists : 6 posts. Passed in 10th class with ITI in relevant trade and have 3 years experience.
10. Operators (Computer) : 30 posts. Degree like BCA / BCS / BCCA / B.Sc Computer Science / IT / Computer Applications or BISM or Degree with 1 year Diploma / PG Diploma.
11. Assistants (HR) : 25 posts. Degree in any discipline with typing skills and have minimum 2 years experience.
12. Technicians (Survey and Draughtman) : 10 posts. Passed in 10th class with ITI in relevant trade and have 2 years of experience.
Applicants age should be below 30 years for all above posts.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply at : www.mecl.gov.in between 29th February to 31st March, 2016.