Telangana Geography is one of the important subjects in General Studies paper of the TSPSC Group 2 exam. Following are some important objective multiple choice questions on Telangana Geography which will be also useful for Constables and SI recruitment exams. Answers are given at the end of the questions.
1) The growth rate of population in Telangana state, according to 2011 census is...?
a) 17.7 percent b) 13.58 percent
c) 16.11 percent d) 20.5 percent
2) Eturu Nagaram Wild Life Sanctuary is located at..?
a) Warangal district b) Medak district
c) Karimnagar district d) Adilabad district
3) Find the rural tourist places in Telangana?
1) Cheryal (Warangal) 2) Nirmal (Adilabad)
3) Pochampalli (Nalgonda)
a) 2 and 3 only b) 1 and 2 only
c) 1, 2 and 3 d) 1 and 3 only
4) Largest electricity consuming group in Telangana is..?
a) Domestic b) Agriculture
c) Industries d) Commerce
5) Komuram Bheem project was constructed on..?
a) Maneru b) Pedda Vaagu
c) Kadem d) Manjeera
6) Infant mortality rate in Telangana, as per 2013 statistics is?
a) 142 b) 42 c) 81 d) 111
7) Telangana state's position in terms of extent?
a) 10th b) 12th c) 11th d) 8th
Answers: 1-b, 2-a, 3-c, 4-a, 5-b, 6-b, 7-b.