Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), Hyderabad - Telangana State has released Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment Notification - 2016. The online applications are invited from 10th February 2016 to 3rd March 2016 through the website www.tslprb.in . The Preliminary written examination will be conducted on 17th April 2016.
Also read: SI Recruitment - Prelims and Final Written Exam Structure 2016
1) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police
(Civil) (Men and Women) in Police Department: 208 posts
2) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men and Women) in Police Department: 74 posts
3) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department: 2 posts
4) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 posts
5) Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department : 12 posts
6) Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department : 9 posts
Zonal wise vacancies and Reservaitons
SI Posts in Communications and PTO Departments - 2016
33 1/3 percent of posts will be reserved for women candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a degree in any discipline as on 1st July 2016. Candidates with recognised distance education degrees are also eligible.
Selection process consists of preliminary written test, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test and final written examination. Details of syllabus for written examinations, physical events are available on the TSLPRB website at www.tslprb.in .