The University of Burdwan, West Bengal is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up non-teaching posts in various departments. Applicants age should be between 18 to 40 years.
1. Laboratory Attendants : 13 posts. Passed in 8th class or its equivalent.
2. Assistant Caretaker : 1 post. Passed in Intermediate with minimum 2 years experience.
3. Steward : 5 posts. Passed in Intermediate with certificate course in computer applications.
4. Sub-Assistant Engineer : 1 post. Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
5. Work Assistant : 1 post. Passed in Intermediate with ITI in Electrical Trade.
6. Office Assistants : 18 posts. Passed in Intermediate with Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications.
The selection process will consist of written test and interview. Candidates are required to apply online through website : www.buruniv.ac.in. Opening date for online registration is 25th February, 2016. Closing date for the submission of online application is 11th March, 2016.