Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up Trainees vacancies. There are 37 vacancies in total.
1. Specialists (Pediatrics / Radiology / ENT) : 3 posts. MBBS with MD / MS / DNB and have minimum 3 years of experience.
2. Principal (School of Nursing) : 1post. B.Sc Nursing and registration with Nursing Council of India / SNC and have minimum 8 years of experience of M.Sc Nursing with 6 years experience.
3. Junior Staff Nurse Trainees : 15 posts. B.Sc Nursing / Diploma and have minimum one year experience.
4. Junior Technician Trainees (Medical Lab, OT and Radiography) : 9 posts. B.Sc in relevant discipline / passed in Intermediate with 2 year Diploma in relevant discipline. Minimum one year experience.
5. Junior Pharmacist Trainees : 8 posts. Graduation in Pharmacy or Intermediate with 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy. Minimum one year experience.
6. Junior Technician Trainee : 1 post. B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics with minimum one year of relevant experience.
The selection process will consist of written test and trade test / skill test. Interested and eligible candidates should apply at : www.sail.co.in. Closing date for online registration is 4th April, 2016.