Disabled and Senior Citizens Welfare Department, Vizainagaram District, AP has announced recruitment notification to fill up Jr. Assistants, Typists, Watchmen and other posts under Person With Disabilities (PWD) quota. Applicants age should be between 18 to 50 years.
1. Junior Assistants : 5 posts. Graduation in any discipline with Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications.
2. Typists : 3 posts. Graduation in any discipline with Higher Grade Certificate in Typing in English / Telugu.
3. Junior Stenographer : 1 post. Degree with typing and stenography skills in English / Telugu.
4. Cooks : 2 post. Able to read and write in Telugu and have one year experience.
5. Camati - Able to read and write in Telugu.
6. Watchmen : 3 posts. Passed in 5th class with relevant experience.
7. Office Sub-ordinate : 3 posts. Passed in 7th class.
8. Night Watchmen : 2 posts. Passed in 5th class.
9. Aaya : 1 post. Able to read and write in Telugu.
10. Darkroom Assistant : 1 post. Passed in Intermediate with Diploma / certificate in Darkroom Assistant.
11. Lab Technician : 1 post. Passed in Intermediate with Diploma in DMLD.
12. Multi Person Health Assistants : 11 posts. Passed in 10th class with certificate course in MPHA course.
13. Nursing Orderly : 2 posts. Passed in 7th class with First Aid certificate.
The selection will be made through written test / interview. Eligible candidates should apply to The Assistant Director, Disabled and Senior Citizens Welfare Dept., Room No. 34, Collector Complex, Vizainagaram, Andhra Pradesh along with duly filled in application and relevant documents within 15 days from the date of 24th March, 2016.