Following are the questions asked in RRB Non Technical examination held on 29th March 2016 across India. The question and answers are prepared based on the memory of the candidates who appeared for the examination. See the RRB Non Technical question below:
1. Who amongst the following was a pioneering psychologist?
A) Socrates B) Neils Bohr C) Sigmund Freud D) Isaac Newton
2. Din-i-Ilahi was promoted by ..........
A) Babar B) Bahadur Shah C) Akbar D) Humayun
3. At a telephone exchange, three phones ring at intervals of 20 sec, 24 sec and 30 seconds. If they ring together at 11 : 25 a.m. When will they next ring together?
A) 11 : 29 a.m. B) 11 : 27 a.m.
C) 11 : 51 a.m. D) 12 : 29 p.m.
4. Which number will fit in '?' place in the following series?
2, ?, 12, 20, 30, 42
A) 2 B) 5 C) 6 D) 10
5. Divide 13.680 in three parts such that 1st part is 3/5 th of the third part and the ratio between 2 nd and 3 rd part is 4 : 7. How much is the first part?
A) 3780 B) 6300 C) 3600 D) 4800
Directions (Q.No: 6-8): Read the following information and answer the following questions below. In a class of 90 students, 80 students like burger or pizza. 62 like burger and 56 like pizza.
6. How many like neither burger nor pizza?
A) 10 B) 28 C) 16 D) 14
7. How many don't like burger?
A) 18 B) 28 C) 38 D) 48
8. How many like both burger and pizza?
A) 24 B) 38 C) 32 D) 18
9. Which of the following is always present in organic compounds?
A) Carbon B) Nitrogen C) Sulphur D) Potassium
10. If SUN = 108, MOON = 114, what is STAR = ?
A) 124 B) 116 C) 120 D) 122
11. Pollination by wind is called?
A) Hydrophily B) Pollinophily C) Anemophily D) Herbophily
12. What is the minimum age (years) for getting elected to the Lok Sabha?
A) 18 B) 21 C) 16 D) 25
15. What were the first wheels made of?
A) Rubber B) Glass C) Wood D) Iron
16. Which country has won maximum number of World Cup titles in football?
A) Italy B) Argentina C) Brazil D) France
17. Azhar can complete a journey in 10 hours. He travels the first half of the journey at a speed of 21 km/h. and the balance at 24 km/h. Find the total distance in km?
A) 244 B) 225 C) 221 D) 230
18. With which sport is the term 'Tee' connected?
A) Hockey B) Polo C) Golf D) Badminton
19. Geetha weighs 11.235 kg. Her sister weighs 1.4 times her weight. Find their combined weight?
A) 15.729 kg B) 25.964 kg C) 26.964 kg D) 26.946 kg
20. Which is the largest non-polar desert in the World?
A) Kalahari B) Thar C) Sahara D) Atakama
21. Find the odd one out:
Chicken pox, Rubella, Flu, Meningitis
A) Chicken pox B) Rubella C) Flu D) Meningitis
22. Which Indian king used naval power to conquer parts of East Asia?
A) Akbar B) Krishnadeva Raya
C) Rajendra Chola D) Shivaji
23. In a camp 180 students had ration for 20 days. How many students should leave the camp if the ration should last for 25 days?
A) 36 B) 24 C) 28 D) 40
24. Who is called the Father of Geometry?
A) Euclid B) Pythogoras C) Ramanujam D) Fibonacci
25. Who was the last Mughal Emperor?
A) Shahjahan B) Jehangir C) Akbar D) Bahadur Shah
1-C; 2-C; 3-A; 4-C; 5-A; 6-A; 7-B; 8-B; 9-A; 10-B; 11-C; 12-D; 13-C; 14-B; 15-C; 16-C; 17-B; 18-C; 19-A; 20-C; 21-C; 22-C; 23-A; 24-A; 25-D.