1. In which state did the ancient kingdom of Kamrup exist?
A) Rajasthan B) Manipur C) Assam D) Kerala
2. After allowing a discount of 20% on Marked Price Kishore makes a profit of 12%. What percentage is the Marked Price above the Cost Price?
A) 40% B) 32% C) 25% D) 8%
Directions (Q.No:3-5): Read the following information and answer the following questions below.
Some boys and girls are standing in a row. The first girl is followed by 1 boy, the second by 2 boys and so on. There are 35 boys and girls in the line.
3. How many boys are there between position 5 and 17?
A) 12 B) 10 C) 8 D) 13
4. How many girls are there?
A) 6 B) 7 C) 8 D) 9
5. How many girls are there between position 21 and 30?
A) 1 B) 2 C) 3 D) None
6. In which year was the Berlin wall demolished?
A) 1999 B) 1989 C) 1982 D) 2000
7. A sold cycles for Rs.3480 @ 20% profit. Find the cost price ........
A) Rs.2784 B) Rs.2900 C) Rs.2874 D) Rs.3122
8. Umami is ........
A) A branch of medicine B) A type of taste
C) A type of metal D) A band group
9. A ladder leans against a building. The foot of the ladder is 6 m away from the building. The ladder reaches a height of 14 m on the building. Find the length of the ladder?
A) 13 B) 14 C) 15 D) 16
10. Which of the following process rids the atmosphere of carbon dioxide?
A) Photosynthesis B) Biodegradation
C) Electrolysis D) Galvanization
11. If 15% of x% = 1.2%, find x.
A) 12 B) 10 C) 8 D) 15
12. If P is the brother of the son of Q's son, how is P related to Q?
A) Son B) Cousin
C) Grandson D) Grandparent
13. Mode and Median of
8, 6, 7, 8, 7, 8, 6, 8, 6.
A) 8, 7 B) 7, 8 C) 6, 8 D) 8, 6
14. L.C.M. of two numbers is 78, their ratio is 2 : 3, then sum of two numbers is?
A) 55 B) 65 C) 45 D) 35
15. Which of these particles has a positive charge?
A) Neutron B) Proton
C) Electron D) Krypton
16. What is the term RADAR derived from?
A) Retro Diagnosis And Recognition
B) Radio Detection And Resolution
C) Rapid Detection And Reaction
D) Radio Detection And Ranging
17. What is a lemur?
A) A bone in human body
B) A type of cancerous growth
C) A simple machine
D) An animal found in Madagascar
1-C; 2-A; 3-C; 4-B; 5-A; 6-B; 7-B; 8-B; 9-C; 10-A; 11-C; 12-C; 13-A; 14-B; 15-B; 16-D; 17-D.