National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up Psychologists, Finger Printing Experts, Examiner and other posts. The selection will be made through interview.
1. Technical / Forensic Psychologists : 5 posts. Masters Degree in Criminology / Clinical Psychology with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
2. Finger Printing Experts : 4 posts. PG in Science or PG / Degree in Forensic Science with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
3. Exposing Experts : 4 posts. Post Graduation in Chemistry / Forensic Science with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
4. Cyber Forensic Examiners : 3 posts. BE / B.Tech in Computer Science.
5. Biological Experts : 4 posts. Masters Degree in Human Biology / Microbiology / Zoology / Anthropology.
6. Crime Seen Assistants : 4 posts. Post Graduation in Biotechnology / Analytical Chemistry.
7. Photographers : 5 posts. Graduation in any discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Duly filled in application form along with photocopies of mark sheets should reach The Deputy Inspector General (Adm), NIA Hqrs, 7th Floor, NDCC- II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi - 110 001 on or before 25th April, 2016.