Online applications are invited from the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department, West Godavari District, Revenue Department is inviting online applications from eligible Local Scheduled Tribes candidates to fill up Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) posts on direct recruitment basis.
Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) : 11 posts.
Qualification : Applicants should have passed in 10th class / SSC or its equivalent.
Age : Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
Selection process : Through written test.
Pay scale : Rs. 6000 Honorarium and other allowances.
The examination fee is Rs. 100 which should be paid through E-Seva / Mee-Seva / AP Online centers. Candidates are required to apply online through website : www.westgodavari.org.
1. Opening date for online registration - 20th April, 2016.
2. Closing date for the submission of online application - 5th May, 2016.
3. Last date for payment of fee - 4th May, 2016.
4. Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the website from 12th May, 2016.
5. Date of examination is 22nd May, 2016.