Address: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC), Balanagar, Hyderabad - 500037, Department of Space, Government of India. For detailed notification, see www.nrsc.gov.in. Online application starts from 13 June and closes on 27 June 2016.
1) ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Tech) In Geology /Geophysics / Remote Sensing after B.E/ B.Tech / M.Sc. (OR) M.Sc in Geology /Remote Sensing and GIS with NET or equivalent qualification: 1 position
2) M.E / M.Tech in Meteorology / Climatology / Atmospheric Sciences / Remote Sensing after B.E, / B.Tech./ M.Sc. (OR) M.Sc. in Physics/ Meteorology/ Climatology / Atmospheric Sciences / Remote Sensing and GIS with NET or equivalent qualification: 1 position
3) M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Soil Science/Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science/ Agronomy(with Soil Science as a subject) with ICAR-NET or equivalent qualification (OR) ME/M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geo-lnformatics, Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge in Soil sampling and Analysis / spatial data analysis: 1 position
4) ME/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing / Remote Sensing and GIS /Geo-lnformatics and Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics, Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in programming languages such as MATLAB, Python, Open CV and CNL etc., Satellite Image Analysis, Interpretation and GIS: 3 positions
5) M.E. / M.Tech in Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences / Remote Sensing and GIS after B.E, / B. Tech / MSc (Or) (a) M.Sc in Physics/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences with NET or Equivalent. & (b) M.Sc degree holders must have studied
Mathematics and Chemistry at graduation level. Desirable Qualification: Computer programming skills In Fortran / C or any high level language and Aptitude for working In Atmospheric Sciences: 2 positions
6) ME/M.Tech in Geomatics / Geoinformatics after BE/B.Tech In Civil/ Computer Science/Electronics. Desirable Qualification: Skills In C/C++, Java and Python programming languages: 1 position
7) M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science / Agronomy (with soil science as a subject) with ICAR- NET/ equivalent qualification, Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in Soil Analysis / Geoinformatics / Spatial data analysis: 1 position
8) M.E. / M.Tech in Water Resources/ Hydrology / Environmental Engineering after B.E. / B.Tech in Civil/ Environmental Engineering: 1 position
9) M.E. / M.Tech in Water Resources/ Hydrology / Hydraulics Engineering after B.E. / B.Tech in Civil / Environmental Engineering: 2 positions
10) ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Environmental Geoinformatics after B.Sc (Agriculture) /B.Tech in Agriculture / Civil Engineering / M.Sc in Agriculture/Physics: 1 position.