National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH), Kolkata has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Directors, Assistant Professors, Accounts Officers, Research Officers etc. The institute is functioning under the aegis of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. The details are given below.
1) Deputy Director (Administration)- 1 post
2) Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) - 2 posts
3) Assistant Professor (Physiology) - 1 post
4) Assistant Professor (Anatomy) - 1 post
5) Civil Engineer- 1 post by deputation
6) Accounts Officer- 1 post
7) Research Officer (Medical)- 1 post
8) Resident Medical Officer -cum -Anaesthetist - 1 post
9) Instructor (P and O) - 1 post
10) Surgical Boot Maker - 1 post
Applications in the prescribed format along with latest Curriculum Vitae, self attested photocopies of relevant documents in respect of educational qualification, age proof, caste, experience, etc should reach to the following address:
Address: Director, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, B.T. Road, Bon - Hooghly, Koikata -700090. Last date for the submission of applications is 21 days from 18 June 2016.