National Institute of Occupational Health, an institute of Indian Council of Medical Research, located at Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad has issued notification inviting applications to fill up the following vacancies at this Institute and its Regional Centres. The applications can be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of the notification.
1) Accounts Officer: 1 Post. Candidates need degree in Commerce and ISTM Training in Cash and Accounts /SAS passed along with at least 10 years experience. Age should be below 45 years.
2) Section Officer: 1 Post. Candidates should be Graduates with at least five years working experience. Age must be below 35 years.
3) Office Assistant: 1 Post. Candidates should be graduates with five years experience with 5 years experience. Age should be below 28 years.
4) Library Information Assistant: 1 Post. Candidates with Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science and two years experience are eligible. Age: Below 30 years.
5) Stenographer (English): 3 Posts. Intermediate / 12th pass with shorthand skills and age should be below 25 years.
6) Lower Division Clerk: 3 Posts. 12th Class or equivalent with typing skills and age should below 27 years.
Interested candidates can download application forms from website www.icmr.nic.in or www.nioh.org or can be obtained from the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016.